A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, preferences and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
• Assisting you in navigation;
• Showing contents that are most relevant to you;
• Counting the number of people searching for and accessing certain topic;
• Helping you sign up for our services;
• Protecting your data;
• Remembering your customized settings;
• Understanding the use of the site to promote improvements.
• Yandex Metrica
You can control and/or delete the cookies as you like – to learn more, please visit the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. You can select which cookies to enable though the appropriate procedure provided below, as well as delete cookies already on your device and set most browsers allow you to:
• View the cookies and delete them individually;
• Block third-party cookies;
• Block cookies for particular sites;
• Block the installation of all cookies;
• Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
• Internet Explorer
If you choose to remove or not to enable:
• Technical cookies: you may not be able to use the site, to view the contents and make use of its services;
• The other cookies (functional, analytics, performance, targeting and/or third-party cookies), certain services or certain features of the site may not be available or not work properly and you could be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site.
Winnin Data Protection contact: email@example.com